Saturday, December 15, 2012

First Things First

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving Celebration this year.  Exceeding expectations on all levels.  I will post to that in a few days.  However here is hoping that people are still reading this post Thanksgiving.  I need everyone's help.  Someone has stolen Hoover the wonder dog. He disappeared from home base Friday morning Dec 14 2012, here in Tahoe Vista.  I say stolen, because he is a home body and a mama's boy to boot.  He has lived in this house for 10 years and knows his way around quite well, since his Uncle Jim has hiked him and biked him and skied him and snowshoed him whilst I walked him, drove him and swam him.  He knows where he lives and how to get here from many points around the basin ( and Truckee too).  So I am fairly convinced that some well meaning (I hope) stranger loaded him up in their car, (which wouldn't have been easy since although friendly he is very reserved with people he does not know well and will not get into cars without hmmm very strong coercion (read force). He is very allergic to many foods and has special diet needs. I need him home.  Please post to all the social sites so whoever has him will realize that he has a great home with people who love him and care deeply for him and want him back..
I  really miss him. Please send him home.